The cohort program brings together leaders of different organizations for an eight-month long process of learning and working together. Each participating organization is represented by ‘the pivot team,’ namely the Executive Director, the most senior Finance person and the most senior Resource Mobilization person. The program is supported by a team of Spring Forward associates. This certification program includes:
- An organizational-level assessment
- A four-day intensive training in which 8-10 different organizations participate
- A personalized road map for implementation of new organizational practices
- Peer learning and collaboration
- Customized coaching and accompaniment support from Spring Forward
- Measuring and analysis of results
This program is ideal for funders who want to accelerate the financial resilience and impact of their grantee partners.